How to use medical catheter holder B2
1. The fixation is firm and does not hurt the skin when it is removed;
2. Easy and fast operation;
3. Transparent, easy for doctors to observe;
4. It is suitable for application on any part of the body and is very comfortable.
1. Put the cotton pad on the catheter along the slit, and then fix the latch on the catheter along the slit, and gently pinch the latch until the drainage tube is clamped;
2. Snap the fixed sticker under the lock of the fixed disk along the slit, and the fixed sticker is staggered from the opening of the fixed disk.
3. Tear off the centrifugal paper under the fixing stick and adhere to the surface of the skin. After repeated pressing, remove the plastic film on the fixing stick to ensure that the skin is in full contact.
1. The catheter can be fixed more quickly and firmly, and it is not easy to slide. It can avoid the infection and vascular injury caused by the catheter falling off and repeated intubation, and alleviate the tension between doctor and patient to a certain extent.
2. The product structure is transparent, which is convenient for doctors and patients to check and control the drainage situation in time to avoid accidents.
3. The product structure is novel, firm, clean and beautiful, simple operation, easy for medical staff to use.