Dr. + J lead clothes blood stain net (medical cleaner) usage
1. Wipe: Use paper towels or cloth to remove excess stains on the surface of the clothes as much as possible.
2. Press: Press the pen tip at the top of the product to release the solution.
3. Rubbing: Use the tip of the pen to gently rub the stained area covered by the solution.
4. Cleaning: Use a damp cloth to gently wipe the surface of the clothes to absorb excess solution.
* The steps can be repeated until the stain is removed.
* When dealing with serious stains, please put a white cloth or towel with water absorption capacity directly under the stains, and then apply the stains to strengthen the stain removal effect.